The countdown to the holidays is officially on! Sparkling Wine cocktails are, of course, perfect for Christmas and also make the ideal New Year’s Eve cocktail. May we suggest our New Year’s Sparkler? It’s the loveliest, tastiest sparkling cocktail for either holiday…or both!
- 1/2 bottle Berry-flavored vodka; chilled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate juice; chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling; chilled
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve and garnish with raspberries.
This Jingle Juice recipe is simple, delicious, and pretty! You only need three ingredients to make this holiday punch everyone will love. Enjoy a couple of these and you’ll hear those sleigh bells jingling in no time!
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 1 bottle Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling
- 1 bottle Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish
In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.
This Christmas Cocktail is inspired by Delish’s Christmosa with a Wilson Creek twist! A festive and refreshing cocktail for all of your upcoming festivities that only takes about 10 minutes to make and looks so pretty on your buffet table!
1 C. green grapes, halved
1 C. pomegranate seeds
1 C. red sparkling grape juice; chilled
Stay cool this weekend with a huge bowl of Watermelon Sangria! Our Watermelon Sparkling is bursting with nostalgic mid-summer fruit flavors. A perfect accompaniment to sun-drenched days by the pool or a BBQ with friends!
- 1 Large watermelon (seedless if you can)
- 1 (750-ml) bottle of Watermelon Sparkling, chilled
- 2 c. white rum
- 1 c. lime sparkling water
- 1/3 c. lime juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 c. assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (set aside and save for later use). On the large half, score fruit with a knife and scoop out the watermelon and transfer to blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds.)
- Add chilled wine, rum, lime sparkling water, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.
Today we raise a glass to National Mojito Day! We have created two refreshing wine mojito cocktails with unique summer combinations that you will be sippin on all season! Run to your kitchen and start prepping!
STRAWBERRY WINE MOJITO
- 1/2 Lime
- 8 Mint, fresh leaves
- 2 Strawberries, large
- 1 ounce of white rum
- 2 ounces of White Cabernet
- Club soda
Add the mint leaves, two lime wedges, and strawberries to a highball or collins glass. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint, lime, and strawberries (but not too much as you don’t want to break apart the mint leaves).
Add the two remaining lime wedges. Muddle gently to release the lime juice, again being careful not to smash the mint leaves and break them apart.
Fill the glass with ice and pour the rum and White Cabernet directly over the ice. Top off each glass with club soda and stir just to combine. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint, lime, strawberries, and a straw. Enjoy!
COCONUT WINE MOJITOS
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2 ounces Coconut Sparkling
- 2 1/2 Limes
- Bundle of Mint leaves
- Toasted Coconut flakes, if desired
- Dip each glass in water and then roll in toasted coconut. Add 8 mint leaves and two lime wedges (from half of a lime) to a highball or collins glass. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint and lime (but not too much as you don’t want to break apart the mint leaves).
- Add the rum, Coconut Sparkling, juice of 2 limes.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the rum and Coconut Sparkling directly over the ice. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint and lime and a straw. Enjoy!