Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with our Wilson Creek Irish Moscow Mule cocktail! It’s a fun twist on an old favorite, easy to make and fun to drink!
The fun twist here from the classic Moscow Mule is the substitution of Jameson Whiskey instead of Tito’s Vodka and of course our beloved Brut Sparkling, which you are sure to enjoy this St. Paddy’s Day!
- 2 oz Jameson Whiskey
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- 3 oz Brut Sparkling
- 1 Lime (cut in half)
- Fresh Mint Sprigs
- Fill a glass or copper mug (if you have them these work best) almost full with ice.
- Pour in your Jameson, Brut, and Ginger Beer
- Squeeze 1/2 your fresh Lime Juice
- Add your Mint Springs
- Use the other half of the Lime to Garnish
- 1 Orange (peeled and sliced)
- 5 Whole Cloves
- 3 Whole Star Anise Pods
- 1 Piece (1 inch) Peeled Fresh Ginger, Thinly Sliced
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Bottle (750 mL) Wilson Creek “Yes Dear” Chardonnay
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and heat until warmed through.
Whether you are celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day, this week is the perfect excuse for eating sugary goodies and drinking wine! This decadent chocolate fruit tart with a chocolate cookie crust is smooth and a chocolate lovers dream! Pair this delicious treat with a full bodied, fruit forward red like our 2017 Zinfandel or a bottle of bubbly like our Rosé Sparkling Wine
for the crust:
- 2 cups of double stuffed oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons of butter melted
for the filling
- 12 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- oreo cream
- 1.5 oz Decadencia
- fresh berries- blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
for the crust:
- Take oreo cookies and scrape cream into a bowl and set aside; and the chocolate cookie into a separate bowl.
- Chop your cookies into crumbs
- Mix in the butter to your chocolate cookie crumbs
- Press crumbs into tart pan
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool
for the filling
- In a small sauce pan heat cream to simmer, do not allow to boil and remove from heat
- Add Decadencia, oreo cream, and chocolate chips to the heavy cream and let it sit for 5 minutes – Do not stir
- After 5 minutes gently stir until smooth being carfeful to not add air bubbles so your ganache
is nice and creamy
- Pour your ganache over the cookie crust in the tart pan
- Place in refrigerator to allow to cool partially (check after 10 minutes)
- Add your fresh berries on top of your partially cooled chocolate ganache. When the chocolate is still a little soft, it allows the fruit to partially sink
into the ganache adhering it in place
- Place back in the fridge, allow to cool and set completely before serving
- Add a dusting of powdered sugar right before serving
Looking for a delicious cocktail to start your evening? Try our Cotton Candy Rosé!
- 1/2 bottle of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur – chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling – chilled
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Edible Gold Hearts
- Pour half a bottle of St. Germain into your pitcher
- Add in your bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling and stir well; Chill until ready to serve
- Then place your cotton candy on top of your champagne flutes
- When it’s time to enjoy take their cotton candy flute and pour the Rosé cocktail over the cotton candy to make a beautiful pink drink
- Sprinkle your edible gold hearts over the top for a beautiful pop of color and detail
Cheers To That!
The countdown to the holidays is officially on! Sparkling Wine cocktails are, of course, perfect for Christmas and also make the ideal New Year’s Eve cocktail. May we suggest our New Year’s Sparkler? It’s the loveliest, tastiest sparkling cocktail for either holiday…or both!
- 1/2 bottle Berry-flavored vodka; chilled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate juice; chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling; chilled
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve and garnish with raspberries.