Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with our Wilson Creek Irish Moscow Mule cocktail! It’s a fun twist on an old favorite, easy to make and fun to drink!
The fun twist here from the classic Moscow Mule is the substitution of Jameson Whiskey instead of Tito’s Vodka and of course our beloved Brut Sparkling, which you are sure to enjoy this St. Paddy’s Day!
- 2 oz Jameson Whiskey
- 3 oz Ginger Beer
- 3 oz Brut Sparkling
- 1 Lime (cut in half)
- Fresh Mint Sprigs
- Fill a glass or copper mug (if you have them these work best) almost full with ice.
- Pour in your Jameson, Brut, and Ginger Beer
- Squeeze 1/2 your fresh Lime Juice
- Add your Mint Springs
- Use the other half of the Lime to Garnish
- 1 Orange (peeled and sliced)
- 5 Whole Cloves
- 3 Whole Star Anise Pods
- 1 Piece (1 inch) Peeled Fresh Ginger, Thinly Sliced
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Orange Juice
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Bottle (750 mL) Wilson Creek “Yes Dear” Chardonnay
Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and heat until warmed through.
Whether you are celebrating Galentine’s Day or Valentine’s Day, this week is the perfect excuse for eating sugary goodies and drinking wine! This decadent chocolate fruit tart with a chocolate cookie crust is smooth and a chocolate lovers dream! Pair this delicious treat with a full bodied, fruit forward red like our 2017 Zinfandel or a bottle of bubbly like our Rosé Sparkling Wine
for the crust:
- 2 cups of double stuffed oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons of butter melted
for the filling
- 12 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- oreo cream
- 1.5 oz Decadencia
- fresh berries- blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
for the crust:
- Take oreo cookies and scrape cream into a bowl and set aside; and the chocolate cookie into a separate bowl.
- Chop your cookies into crumbs
- Mix in the butter to your chocolate cookie crumbs
- Press crumbs into tart pan
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degree oven for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool
for the filling
- In a small sauce pan heat cream to simmer, do not allow to boil and remove from heat
- Add Decadencia, oreo cream, and chocolate chips to the heavy cream and let it sit for 5 minutes – Do not stir
- After 5 minutes gently stir until smooth being carfeful to not add air bubbles so your ganache
is nice and creamy
- Pour your ganache over the cookie crust in the tart pan
- Place in refrigerator to allow to cool partially (check after 10 minutes)
- Add your fresh berries on top of your partially cooled chocolate ganache. When the chocolate is still a little soft, it allows the fruit to partially sink
into the ganache adhering it in place
- Place back in the fridge, allow to cool and set completely before serving
- Add a dusting of powdered sugar right before serving
Looking for a delicious cocktail to start your evening? Try our Cotton Candy Rosé!
Stay cool this weekend with a huge bowl of Watermelon Sangria! Our Watermelon Sparkling is bursting with nostalgic mid-summer fruit flavors. A perfect accompaniment to sun-drenched days by the pool or a BBQ with friends!
- 1 Large watermelon (seedless if you can)
- 1 (750-ml) bottle of Watermelon Sparkling, chilled
- 2 c. white rum
- 1 c. lime sparkling water
- 1/3 c. lime juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 c. assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (set aside and save for later use). On the large half, score fruit with a knife and scoop out the watermelon and transfer to blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds.)
- Add chilled wine, rum, lime sparkling water, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.
Today we raise a glass to National Mojito Day! We have created two refreshing wine mojito cocktails with unique summer combinations that you will be sippin on all season! Run to your kitchen and start prepping!
STRAWBERRY WINE MOJITO
- 1/2 Lime
- 8 Mint, fresh leaves
- 2 Strawberries, large
- 1 ounce of white rum
- 2 ounces of White Cabernet
- Club soda
Add the mint leaves, two lime wedges, and strawberries to a highball or collins glass. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint, lime, and strawberries (but not too much as you don’t want to break apart the mint leaves).
Add the two remaining lime wedges. Muddle gently to release the lime juice, again being careful not to smash the mint leaves and break them apart.
Fill the glass with ice and pour the rum and White Cabernet directly over the ice. Top off each glass with club soda and stir just to combine. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint, lime, strawberries, and a straw. Enjoy!
COCONUT WINE MOJITOS
- 1 ounce white rum
- 2 ounces Coconut Sparkling
- 2 1/2 Limes
- Bundle of Mint leaves
- Toasted Coconut flakes, if desired
- Dip each glass in water and then roll in toasted coconut. Add 8 mint leaves and two lime wedges (from half of a lime) to a highball or collins glass. Use a muddler to gently muddle the mint and lime (but not too much as you don’t want to break apart the mint leaves).
- Add the rum, Coconut Sparkling, juice of 2 limes.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour the rum and Coconut Sparkling directly over the ice. Serve garnished with a sprig of fresh mint and lime and a straw. Enjoy!