Ladies we have the perfect cocktail to enjoy with your Galentines’! So Fun & So Delicious!
- Bottle of Vodka
- Bottle of Rosé Sparkling Wine
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Edible Glitter
- Fill 1/4 of the Shaker with Ice
- Pour 1 shot of Vodka and a Half shot of Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice in the Shaker.
SHAKE IT UP!
- Pour vodka / lemon mix into the Champagne Flute (not the ice)
- Add some Cotton Candy Fluff to the top of your flute
- Sprinkle edible glitter on the Cotton Candy
- Pour the Rosé Sparkling over the Cotton Candy until your glass is full!
- Cheers and Enjoy!
These Cherry Heart Pies are such a fun and easy Valentine’s Day Dessert for your sweetheart or to even pass out as Valentine’s! We’ve also paired these with some of our wines at the bottom so let’s get to it!
CHERRY HEART PIES
- 1 box Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 11 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- White Sparkling Sugar or Powdered Sugar
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a 3 to 4″ heart shaped cookie cutter, you should get 8-10 pies from 1 box of crusts.
- Cut as many shapes as you can get rerolling scraps as needed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg and milk to make an egg wash.
- Place half of the hearts on prepared pan(s).
- Use egg wash to wet the edges of the hearts.
- Place a small amount of the pie filling in the center of each.
- Make a small x cut in the center of the remaining half of the hearts.
- Place an x heart on top of each filled heart and press and crimp edges.
- Brush sealed pie with egg wash and dust with sparkling sugar.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until crust is browned.
- Allow to cool.
White Wine Pairing: 2017 Moscato
Red Wine Pairing: Barbera-Mourvedre
Also starting February 1st our Valentine’s Special is back! Purchase a bottle of Rosé Sparkling Wine & Decadencia for a great price of only $30!!
September is hot and sunny one day and cool and misty the next. Brut is such a great wine because it is so versatile for anytime of year! It is elegant, crisp, and flavorful with light notes of citrus culminating with a nice long finish.
As a stand alone it is perfectly classy, great for any celebration you want to get dressed up and toast the night away… or even dressed down, with a bowl of popcorn and a date with the couch!
Now let’s Mix It Up! All of these recipes don’t have exact measurements so just mix to taste.
Piña Colada Brut Sparkling + Malibu + Pineapple Juice
Mojito Brut Sparkling + White Cab (arriving soon) + Strawberries + Mint
Fall Mimosa Brut Sparkling + Apple Cider
Kir Royale Brut Sparkling + Crème de Cassis + Cherry on top
– Happiness is delicious wine on a fall day!
Perfect to make this week and enjoy by your pool!
- 2 cups Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling Wine
- ⅓ cup vodka
- 1 cup trilogy kombucha*
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Garnish: lemon slices and raspberries
- Combine vodka, raspberries, and lemon juice and muddle until raspberries are broken down and liquid is pink.
- Pour mixture through a strainer and into a pitcher.
- Top with our Rosé Sparkling and kombucha and stir.
- Serve over Ice and Top sangria with lemon slices and raspberries
*GT’s Trilogy Kombucha has raspberry juice, lemon juice and ginger!
It’s 100 degrees out and all you want to be doing is hanging out by the pool with a refreshing drink in your hand, am I right?! Our Summer Sangria recipe is perfect for both Beer & Wine Drinkers and it is super light and refreshing, so let’s get to it!
1.5 cups of Pineapple Juice
3 bottles of Wheat Beer or Orange Wheat
1 Cup of Vodka (optional)
Bottle of Wilson Creek Orange Mimosa Sparkling Wine
Citrus Slices for Garnish
Fill a pitcher with Citrus Slices, Add juice and the liquor into the pitcher, Mix and serve over ice, and Garnish! Now, grab a floaty and go lounge in the pool with your Summer Sangria, Cheers!