We had to share this Peach Cobbler Cocktail for two reasons! National Peach Cobbler Day is on Saturday, recognizing the delicious dessert that originated during the 19th century! BONUS our Peach Sparkling is ONLY $10 right now for Wine Club Members! How perfect is that?! Grab a couple bottles and enjoy the weekend!
- 1 peach
- 1 cup of Peach Sparkling Wine
- 2 ounces of Almond Sparkling Wine
- 2 ounces of peach vodka
- 1 cup of ice
- brown sugar (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- crushed graham crackers (optional)
1. Make your Brown Sugar Mixture. Mix a small amount of brown sugar, cinnamon, and crushed graham crackers and set aside.
2. Blend all ingredients except brown sugar mixture in blender until smooth.
3. Dip rim of glass with water.
4. Dip glass rim in the brown sugar mixture.
5. Pour in drink mixture.
6. Garnish with a sliced peach.
~ Go On. Celebrate!
Happy National Fruit Cocktail Day Everyone! Many of us have childhood memories of a dish of fruit cocktail served regularly with a meal… which now doesn’t sound so appetizing. I think we can all agree we prefer fresh fruit and as an adult, and alcohol is included. To celebrate this super fun day we are bringing you enough fun fruit cocktails to count as all of your fruit servings for today!
For starters, our fun fruit inspired Sparkling Wines are a great way to celebrate all on their own! Just add some fresh or frozen fruits to any of these sparkling wines for an easy and fun drinking cocktail!
PS Rosie Wilson loves mixing the Peach and Orange Sparkling together!
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT INTO A WINE SLUSHY…. (WHO DOESN’T?!)
- Pour your bottle of wine into a gallon ziplock bag set inside a dish then freeze overnight… wine doesn’t freeze solid so don’t be concerned if yours is a little slushy
- Slice up 1 cup chopped fruit of your choice.. strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, or pineapple.
- Add wine and fruit to a blender, then blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
NOW LET’S MOVE ONTO SOME WHITE SANGRIA!
- Bottle of White Cabernet or Riesling
- 1/2 cup Peach Sparkling
- 1/4 cup Orange Sparkling
- 1 orange sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mix together all of the liquid ingredients.
- Add in the fruit. Let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour, or up to 10 hours (unless wine was previously chilled)
- Serve cold.
FINISH OFF WITH A RED SUMMER SANGRIA!
- 2 bottles red wine, Barbera-Mourvedre or VS Cabernet Zinfandel
- 2 cups strawberries
- 20 oz can pineapple, including juice (chunks or slices)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 large oranges, sliced into wedges (remove seeds)
- 1 lemon sliced into wedges (remove seeds)
- 1 lime sliced into wedges (remove seeds)
- In a large 4 quart pitcher, pour the wine, strawberries, pineapples with their juice, and cranberry juice – mix well.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange, lemon and lime wedges and toss in the wedges when done. Toss blueberries, stir.
- Place sangria in fridge for several hours or overnight. When ready, pour over glass filled with ice, garnish with fresh berries and or fruit wedge. Enjoy!
How perfect is it that National Margarita Day is on a Saturday?! This recipe is so easy and so delicious, let’s make it a good one and keep this recipe going all weekend long!
1/2 cup Golden Jubilee
6oz Frozen Limeade Concentrate
1/2 cup Orange Juice
3 cups ice
1. Blend wine, limeade and orange juice until well combined
2. Slowly add in ice and blend to a slushy consistency
3. Rub margarita glass with lime and dust with salt
4. Fill each glass and garnish with orange and lime slices
Happy National Margarita Day!
Ladies we have the perfect cocktail to enjoy with your Galentines’! So Fun & So Delicious!
- Bottle of Vodka
- Bottle of Rosé Sparkling Wine
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Edible Glitter
- Fill 1/4 of the Shaker with Ice
- Pour 1 shot of Vodka and a Half shot of Fresh squeezed Lemon Juice in the Shaker.
SHAKE IT UP!
- Pour vodka / lemon mix into the Champagne Flute (not the ice)
- Add some Cotton Candy Fluff to the top of your flute
- Sprinkle edible glitter on the Cotton Candy
- Pour the Rosé Sparkling over the Cotton Candy until your glass is full!
- Cheers and Enjoy!
These Cherry Heart Pies are such a fun and easy Valentine’s Day Dessert for your sweetheart or to even pass out as Valentine’s! We’ve also paired these with some of our wines at the bottom so let’s get to it!
CHERRY HEART PIES
- 1 box Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 11 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- White Sparkling Sugar or Powdered Sugar
- Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a 3 to 4″ heart shaped cookie cutter, you should get 8-10 pies from 1 box of crusts.
- Cut as many shapes as you can get rerolling scraps as needed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together egg and milk to make an egg wash.
- Place half of the hearts on prepared pan(s).
- Use egg wash to wet the edges of the hearts.
- Place a small amount of the pie filling in the center of each.
- Make a small x cut in the center of the remaining half of the hearts.
- Place an x heart on top of each filled heart and press and crimp edges.
- Brush sealed pie with egg wash and dust with sparkling sugar.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until crust is browned.
- Allow to cool.
White Wine Pairing: 2017 Moscato
Red Wine Pairing: Barbera-Mourvedre
Also starting February 1st our Valentine’s Special is back! Purchase a bottle of Rosé Sparkling Wine & Decadencia for a great price of only $30!!