- 1/2 bottle of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur – chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling – chilled
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Edible Gold Hearts
- Pour half a bottle of St. Germain into your pitcher
- Add in your bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling and stir well; Chill until ready to serve
- Then place your cotton candy on top of your champagne flutes
- When it’s time to enjoy take their cotton candy flute and pour the Rosé cocktail over the cotton candy to make a beautiful pink drink
- Sprinkle your edible gold hearts over the top for a beautiful pop of color and detail
Cheers To That!
The countdown to the holidays is officially on! Sparkling Wine cocktails are, of course, perfect for Christmas and also make the ideal New Year’s Eve cocktail. May we suggest our New Year’s Sparkler? It’s the loveliest, tastiest sparkling cocktail for either holiday…or both!
- 1/2 bottle Berry-flavored vodka; chilled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate juice; chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling; chilled
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve and garnish with raspberries.
This Jingle Juice recipe is simple, delicious, and pretty! You only need three ingredients to make this holiday punch everyone will love. Enjoy a couple of these and you’ll hear those sleigh bells jingling in no time!
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 1 bottle Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling
- 1 bottle Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish
In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.
This Christmas Cocktail is inspired by Delish’s Christmosa with a Wilson Creek twist! A festive and refreshing cocktail for all of your upcoming festivities that only takes about 10 minutes to make and looks so pretty on your buffet table!
1 C. green grapes, halved
1 C. pomegranate seeds
1 C. red sparkling grape juice; chilled
Stay cool this weekend with a huge bowl of Watermelon Sangria! Our Watermelon Sparkling is bursting with nostalgic mid-summer fruit flavors. A perfect accompaniment to sun-drenched days by the pool or a BBQ with friends!
- 1 Large watermelon (seedless if you can)
- 1 (750-ml) bottle of Watermelon Sparkling, chilled
- 2 c. white rum
- 1 c. lime sparkling water
- 1/3 c. lime juice
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- 2 c. assorted fresh or frozen fruit, such as pineapple, blueberries, and strawberries
- Slice off the top third of the watermelon lengthwise (set aside and save for later use). On the large half, score fruit with a knife and scoop out the watermelon and transfer to blender.
- Blend watermelon until smooth. (If desired, strain seeds.)
- Add chilled wine, rum, lime sparkling water, and lime juice and stir until combined, then add limes and fruit.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours, then serve.