Wine Club FAQs
- +What is the best way to contact Wilson Creek about my Wine Club membership?
- Contact us at 951-252-8523 to speak directly with our wine club team. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- +How can I order more wine?
- If you have any questions about our wines or would like suggestions, please contact the winery. We can assist you with choosing the right wine for every occasion. You may also shop online by visiting our website at www.wilsoncreekwinery.com. Sign-in to your account through the online store using your e-mail and password verification. Your shipping and payment information is securely stored for quick and easy ordering. The same discounts will apply with either method: 20% off single bottle purchases, 30% off case purchases and don’t forget about our featured wine club wines for discounts up to a 35%.
- +Can I order wine and send it as a gift or for a special occasion?
- We’d be happy to find the perfect wine to be gifted for that special occasion. Please contact the winery at 951-699-9463 or visit our on-line shop at www.wilsoncreekwinery.com. You’ll have an opportunity to add a personalized gift message at no extra cost and special delivery can be arranged. Some restrictions apply as we are not authorized to ship to all 50 states or internationally. If you have questions, please contact the winery. We’re happy to help!
- +Can I give a Wine Club membership as a gift?
- We offer pre-paid gift memberships in 6 or 12-month club memberships. Available to be picked up once they are released or choose the prepaid shipping fee option included as an option through the online checkout. Gift memberships can be purchased by visiting our website and shopping online or by contacting our wine club at 951-252-8523.
- +How do I change my membership information (address, phone, credit card, etc.)?
- Visit the Wine Club section of our website and click on “Member Update“. You may also reach out to our wine club team to update your membership information. Information can be changed temporarily (for a single shipment) or permanently. Please be sure to keep us posted about your updated credit card expiration dates.
- +What if I’m going to be gone at the time a shipment is due to be sent?
- Please refer to our “Upcoming Schedule” located in the wine club section of our website under the category “In this shipment”. If you anticipate not being able to sign for your shipment contact us prior to the release date. We are happy to assist you with deciding to delay your shipment for a little while or deliver to an alternate address.
- +What if I’m not home when they try to deliver my shipment?
- The delivery agent will either make two more attempts or will leave a notice that delivery was attempted asking you to call to make re-delivery arrangements or be held for pickup at their nearest location from your zip code. To prevent additional fees, we strongly recommend that your wine be delivered to a business address. By law, it is necessary to have an adult 21 year of age or older to sign for the shipment.
- +I signed up myself, but do the discounts apply to others like my spouse, girlfriend or other family member?
- Your membership benefits apply only to member and spouse. Your complimentary tastings apply to the Wine Club member and 3 additional guests every time you visit. Please note, your tasting benefit are available only to members and personal guests while the member is visiting on premise. One tasting ticket per person per daily visit. Tastings are non-transferable and only valid the day of the visit. If you are a member and a part of a business that charges clients a fee for visiting our winery, we ask that you purchase two-for-one priced tasting tickets available in blocks of 50 from our tasting room manager. Call the winery at (951) 699-9463 for more details or information.
We are happy to extend any discounts or promos to your guests while they are here visiting with you. If your guests should be interested in joining our extended family wine club, ask one of our associates about the refer a friend or family member program.
Wine Club exclusive event pricing is valid for member and spouse or member plus one. For most wine club exclusive events we offer a member guest ticket price allowing you to purchase up to two additional guest tickets for a promotional cost.
- +How will I know what the exact shipping price is?
- Our preferred shipper is UPS ground. There are different weights and destinations which will affect each shipment pricing. Contact the winery for shipping rates. Remember, the amount shown on your credit card statement includes the discounted wine plus shipping and sales tax (where applicable).
- +Can I pick up the wine at the winery and save shipping charges?
- Absolutely! If your wines are scheduled to ship, contact our Wine Club team and have them hold your order for pick up at the winery. We will inform you when the shipment is ready by email; provided we have a current email address on file. Your wines will be held for approximately 45 days from the release date. If you haven’t had an opportunity to pick-up your wines within a timely manner; they will be shipped to the address on file for a nominal shipping fee.
- +Is there a charge for the extended family events?
- For exclusive Wine Club events such as our yearly Winemaker’s Dinner and Ugly Holiday Sweater Party night, etc. we charge to cover our costs. You will find these events well discounted for extended family members. For other Wilson Creek events, you’ll receive a 10% event discount. For private events there may be a discount at certain times of the year. Contact our Events Team at email@example.com for more information.
- +How do I cancel or rejoin?
- If you should need to cancel or place your membership on hold, you may do so (after the first 3 shipments). Please contact our Wine Club team at 951-252-8523 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail your request to: Attention Wine Club 35960 Rancho California, Temecula, CA 92591. A membership will not be cancelled if the account shows a pending paid order for will-call pick up or scheduled to ship. To reinstate your membership, contact our Wine Club team by phone or by email at email@example.com.