We had to share this Peach Cobbler Cocktail for two reasons! National Peach Cobbler Day is on Saturday, recognizing the delicious dessert that originated during the 19th century! BONUS our Peach Sparkling is ONLY $10 right now for Wine Club Members! How perfect is that?! Grab a couple bottles and enjoy the weekend!
- 1 peach
- 1 cup of Peach Sparkling Wine
- 2 ounces of Almond Sparkling Wine
- 2 ounces of peach vodka
- 1 cup of ice
- brown sugar (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- crushed graham crackers (optional)
1. Make your Brown Sugar Mixture. Mix a small amount of brown sugar, cinnamon, and crushed graham crackers and set aside.
2. Blend all ingredients except brown sugar mixture in blender until smooth.
3. Dip rim of glass with water.
4. Dip glass rim in the brown sugar mixture.
5. Pour in drink mixture.
6. Garnish with a sliced peach.
~ Go On. Celebrate!