Wilson Creek Blog
Events, News, Recipes & more!
- 1/2 bottle of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur – chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling – chilled
- Pink Cotton Candy
- Edible Gold Hearts
- Pour half a bottle of St. Germain into your pitcher
- Add in your bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling and stir well; Chill until ready to serve
- Then place your cotton candy on top of your champagne flutes
- When it’s time to enjoy take their cotton candy flute and pour the Rosé cocktail over the cotton candy to make a beautiful pink drink
- Sprinkle your edible gold hearts over the top for a beautiful pop of color and detail
Cheers To That!
photo creds: shellyfphotos.com
You Know You Love Wilson Creek Winery When…
- It’s always the place to meet up with your Mom Friends.
- You are out shopping and you have to post on IG stories that you found it in your local grocery store.
- Host brunch at your house and everyone brings Almond Sparkling.
- You know your favorite server’s schedule.
- You find our Golden Retrievers on property and you have to stop and take a selfie.
- Drop everything to come see Mario Lopez play Bocce Ball… or have severe FOMO!!!
- The weather hits 75 degrees and it’s just “SO HOT” you need one of our Wine Slushies!
- Our Country Concerts are always your date night.
- You’re a part of our extended family and you know our wine club is the best 😉
- You can always count on unlimited bubbly at our Sunday Brunch.
Go On Celebrate!
The countdown to the holidays is officially on! Sparkling Wine cocktails are, of course, perfect for Christmas and also make the ideal New Year’s Eve cocktail. May we suggest our New Year’s Sparkler? It’s the loveliest, tastiest sparkling cocktail for either holiday…or both!
- 1/2 bottle Berry-flavored vodka; chilled
- 1 Cup Pomegranate juice; chilled
- 1 bottle of Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling; chilled
In a punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve and garnish with raspberries.
This Jingle Juice recipe is simple, delicious, and pretty! You only need three ingredients to make this holiday punch everyone will love. Enjoy a couple of these and you’ll hear those sleigh bells jingling in no time!
- 1 bottle Vodka
- 1 bottle Wilson Creek Rosé Sparkling
- 1 bottle Cherry 7-up
- Cranberries for garnish
In a punch bowl or large pitcher filled with ice, combine all of the ingredients.
Serve over ice and garnish with cranberries.
This Christmas Cocktail is inspired by Delish’s Christmosa with a Wilson Creek twist! A festive and refreshing cocktail for all of your upcoming festivities that only takes about 10 minutes to make and looks so pretty on your buffet table!
1 C. green grapes, halved
1 C. pomegranate seeds
1 C. red sparkling grape juice; chilled