As a partner in this community, we feel it is a priority to be completely transparent and do our part to keep our guests and community as safe as possible.
U P D A T E:
For those of you that have heard the newest update from our Governor, all INDOOR restaurants, bars, and winery tasting operations are mandated to close. BUT we have good news!
We have a spacious courtyard to accommodate tastings outside. Our restaurant offers al fresco dining and will remain open.
COURTYARD BAR AND GRILL (Open 11-5 daily): Open for wine tastings, bottle sales, wine slushies and a limited food menu. The tables in the courtyard are on a first come, first serve basis.
CREEKSIDE GRILLE (Open M-F 11-4 daily • SAT-SUN 11-5): Come and check out our newly released summer menu. Reservations are highly recommended. CLICK HERE FOR RESERVATIONS.
In addition to following all CDC recommended guidelines we have also implemented the following:
• A professional company is coming in to sanitize and clean the entire property regularly.
• All employees are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test before returning to work.
• Employees are required to wear face coverings, wash hands frequently and do employee self-checks daily.
• Capacity on property has been reduced and we are limiting groups to 6 or less.
• Sanitization stations are located throughout the property for your use.
As a guest, please be respectful of the following rules:
• Face coverings are REQUIRED when entering and moving about the property.
• Social distancing will be strictly enforced.
• We will be asking to take your temperature upon entering the property.
• Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
We appreciate your support and will continue to be diligent and transparent. Please watch our social media and website for up to date information as we move through these challenging times.
Most of us have been anxiously awaiting the day we can return to the activities we dearly miss, including traveling, dining out, and connecting in person – the acts that remind us of who we are and bring us closer together. We sincerely want to thank you for your patience, understanding and support. Watch for email updates, follow us on social media, and watch our website for updates.
“After all, family is what it's all about at Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards”About the Family
Hawaii & Alaska not included. No additional discounts apply.
Surrounded by the lush 30 year old Cabernet grapevines, herb garden and flower-filled baskets, dining at our Creekside Grille is an event in itself. Featuring a seasonal menu and locally-sourced ingredients, our fresh, wine-inspired casual fare is perfect for almost any occasion.Make a Reservation
The greatest gratification for the Wilson family is sharing our wines with friends. When you join our Wine Clubs you become part of our “Extended Family” with all the privileges that membership offers.Join the Wine Club
Due to the diverse terrain, rich soil, and unique micro-climate in Temecula, the grapes produce wonderfully year after year. The warm summer days, and cool evenings are the perfect growing environment for both red and white varietals. Browser our selection of available wines and try them for yourself!Shop Our Wine
"After all, family is what it's all about at Wilson Creek Winery & Vineyards"