State Shipping Regulations
- All orders placed after 11am on Friday will not be processed until the following Monday.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for regular ground shipping.
- Many states have volume limits and regulate them individually. See the chart below for details on your state’s shipping regulations.
- A person 21 years or older must be available to sign for the package therefore we request a daytime address where this is possible. We strongly recommend a business address.
- UPS will not deliver to any PO Box address.
- Our wines are automatically shipped via UPS unless otherwise directed.
- UPS charges a $12.00 fee for any change of address after the package has left the winery.
- For expedited shipping please call the winery at 951-699-9463. Ask for the Shipping Department.
- Any tax charged for a shipment is the state tax for the state the wine is being shipped to. Some states that typically do not charge tax still charge a tax in order to ship from California.
CLICK HERE for State Shipping Rules/Regulations
Updated: December 2016