Limousine Reservation Policy
Wilson Creek Winery is committed to providing a wonderful and safe experience for all of our guests when visiting Temecula Valley Wine Country! To that end, member wineries of the Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association have implemented a Responsible Transportation Partner Agreement.
In summary, our program requires transportation companies bringing guests to wine country to:
• Agree to contact a destination winery in advance to obtain permission for a visit for groups of 10 or more people. Also, agree to notify the winery in advance of any change in arrival time or plans.
• Highly discourage the consumption of hard liquor and beer during a Temecula Wine Country visit. It is against our liquor licenses to have any hard liquor, beer, and/or wine from another entity be consumed on our licensed property.
• Make a best effort to ensure that the customers brought to a winery are neither obviously intoxicated nor disruptive.
• When advised by winery personnel that their guests are creating a problem, agree to immediately remove them from the property. Take action to correct any problems related to their customers brought to their attention by the TVWGA.
Limousine reservations are REQUIRED for all limousine visits.
Limousine Companies: Please follow the steps below prior to visiting Wilson Creek.
• All transportation companies must be listed with the TVWGA Preferred Partners Program (click here)
* A Wilson Creek Transportation Policy Agreement & Insurance Indemnification Agreement must be on file with Wilson Creek Winery (click here)
* Insurance Requirements (click here)
Call 951.699.9463 to make your reservation today!
As you make plans to visit us in Wine Country, we hope you will make transportation arrangements with one of our Responsible Transportation Partners. For a full listing click here.
If you have any additional questions about visiting us, please call us at 951.699.WINE (6394)