The Wilson Family and Wilson Creek Winery have a proud tradition of giving back to the community, whose generosity fostered our opening and success to become one of the leading wineries in Temecula Valley. Our partnership with the community continues and we seek opportunities to support charities and other worthy causes.
We support non-profit 501(c)3 organizations that share our commitment to helping people. Those include:
- Pre-selected health causes, medical research and support groups
- Local Civic and Community Groups (Boys & Girls Club, Rotary Club, Special Olympics)
- Military support
- Schools and youth development within the Temecula Valley
Regrettably, because of our focus and limitation we cannot provide support for:
- For-profit businesses or organizations
- Private celebrations
- Individuals or individual causes
- Schools outside of the Temecula Valley including universities, private schools and child care centers
- Club sports & travel teams
- Sectarian or denominational religious organizations
If you would like Wilson Creek Winery to consider making a donation to your charity, please complete the form below in its entirety. Requests are reviewed at the beginning of each month. Those organizations that meet the criteria for the categories above will receive notification. Those whose program purpose falls outside of our stated giving guidelines will be notified by the email provided.
We strive to provide the community with the same standards of excellence we aim to provide each and every family member and guest of Wilson Creek Winery. It is our goal to give back to the community we are so proud to be a part of.
We applaud your hard work and effort and wish you success in your endeavors to better our communities.