WINE-THEMED LUXURY CRUISES
(top) Mick and Deanna Wilson
(bottom) Rosie and Gerry Wilson
On the wine cruises, Rosie and Gerry Wilson host the cruise while Mick and Deanna facilitate the onboard wine tastings and wine paired dinners. Mick is a Certified Specialist of Wine from the Society of Wine Educators as well as a Certificated Sommelier from the Court of Master Sommeliers.
We are excited to offer you some amazing, critically acclaimed cruises! These are wine-themed cruises where Gerry and Rosie Wilson, and Mick and Deanna Wilson will be the cruise's hosts.
Each cruise has a built-in discount for being a Wilson Creek Winery sponsored cruise, so you save by going with Wilson Creek. Check out the discounts available for booking early, up to $400. Wine club members get an additional discount as well.
Here is why we have selected the AMA Waterways:
Check out this great article on river cruising
- Class: They focus on the details to make your trip amazing.
- Less Crowds: Tired of the super-ships where you are one in 2500? On AMA Waterways you are 1 in 150. There is plenty of room as well.
- Five Star Ships: Luxury, comfort and elegance
- Incredible Crew: High crew ratio (crew to passenger ratio), and they are extremely hospitable.
- You won't be nickel and dimed: Many of the onboard expenses are included. You won't be taken.
- Fun: Going through Europe on the life of the rivers! WOW!
- Personalized cruise planning: Our winery travel agent is amazing as well as those on the cruise lines who help you plan and organize your trip.
- Onboard wine tasting, wine dinners and wine classes with Rosie and Gerry Wilson.
2018: Europe's Rivers and Castles
Prague to Paris: Europe’s Rivers and Castles Cruise in July 2018 is open for booking now
The Wilson's will be wine hosts for AMAWATERWAYS Europe's Rivers & Castles, Prague to Paris
July 19-26, 2018 sailing starting in Nuremberg and ends in Luxembourg.
Optional: 2 nights pre-cruise in Prague, 3 nights post-cruise in Paris.
CLICK HERE for Sailing Details
Group Benefits•$750pp discount for booking this Wine-Themed cruise with Wilson Creek. •$100 on board ship credit per person by going with Wilson CreekContact Betsy Scherr if you want more information:
Office: 480-306-7635 Cell: 541-385-0499 Email: Betsy.Scherr@gmail.com
2017: Taste of Bordeaux
Contact our winery travel agent, Betsy Scherr, at 866-524-3490 for more information.
Thanks and happy sailing! Email Betsy at Betsy.Scherr@gmail.com